Okay! I love soccer, but who knew that it could take up so much time! Coming from a family of two children sports didn't take up that much time for my parents. So having the kids start sports seemed like a natural thing to do. Wow! Ella, Joshua and Austin are now playing. On Saturday we will have 5 games, two double headers and pictures, all with out Todd(he'll be out of state with SMU). I laugh at myself because this could be totally avoided. On the other hand the kids love it and we find that our family is much stronger as we support each other in what we are doing. So all you sports moms out there, "I feel the rush!" Oh and I need a sympathy note!
2 months!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Here is a sympathy note..... I've so been in your shoes girl. baseball for josh, soccer for noah and caitlyn, piano lessons, ice skating lessons, and a big stinking HEADACHE! It is a blast for the kids though and you know I'll be there to help with Josh.
Your super mom! But hey, whats up with all the freakin double headers!!!!
You're special! I don't know how you do it all, and find time to play for yourself too. I agree you're a SUPER SOCCER MOM! Good luck with the rest of the season!
Post a Comment